DALLAS, Texas, Aug. 9 – Miraj S. Patel, MBA, CHO, CHIA of Houston, Texas, is the new AAHOA Secretary. Patel is the President of the Houston-based Wayside Investment Group.
AAHOA members also elected the following twelve members to the Board of Directors:
- Female Director Western Division: Tejal N. Patel, CHIA, CHO
- Gulf Regional Director: Vimal Patel
- Mid Atlantic Regional Director: Mahendra (MZ) Patel
- Mid South Regional Director: Harikrishna (HK) Patel
- North Pacific Regional Director: KP Patel
- Northeast Regional Director: Sunil (Sunny) Patel CHO, CHIA
- South Carolina Regional Director: Fenil Desai
- South Central Texas Regional Director: Kiran (Kevin) Patel
- Southeast Texas Regional Director: Ailesh Mulji
- Southwest Regional Director: Dharmesh Ahir
- South Pacific Regional Director: Mike Riverside CHA, CHO
- Upper Midwest Regional Director: Mehul (Mike) Patel
“Congratulations to our new AAHOA Secretary and all of our newly elected board members. It is encouraging to see so many members volunteering to serve America’s hotel owners. I look forward to working with new AAHOA Chair Vinay Patel, the board officers, our board of directors, and the entire AAHOA team as we assist the hospitality industry on the road to recovery. AAHOA’s value and resources have never been more apparent as we work tirelessly to reopen our economy and ensure that our communities are prepared to welcome back guests as the nation starts to travel again,” said AAHOA Interim President & CEO Ken Greene.