We are the voice of America’s hotel owners.
Founded in 1989, AAHOA is one of the fastest-growing organizations in the industry. We are dedicated to promoting and protecting the interests of our members by inspiring excellence through programs and initiatives in advocacy, industry leadership, professional development and community involvement.
- We represent more than 18,500 members who own over 26,000 hotels, encompassing 2.5 million rooms nationwide.
- Our members represent more than 50% of all U.S. hotel properties.
- Our monthly magazine is distributed to more than 20,000 readers each month.
- Our readers are owners of Independent, Budget, Economy, Mid-Scale, and Upper Mid-Scale hotels across the nation.
- 18% of our membership represents independent hotels and 82% are affiliated with franchise brands.
For more information and for general advertising inquiries, contact John O’Neil, Director of Media Sales for AAHOA, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-810-6959.