We are the foremost resource and advocate for America’s hotel owners.
Founded in 1989, AAHOA is one of the fastest-growing organizations in the industry. We are dedicated to promoting and protecting the interests of our members by inspiring excellence through programs and initiatives in advocacy, industry leadership, professional development, and community involvement.
- We represent 20,000 members who own over 34,000 hotels, encompassing 3.1 million rooms nationwide.
- Our members represent 60%of all U.S. hotel properties.
- Our monthly magazine is distributed to more than 20,000 readerseach month.
- AAHOA Members spend $50 billion with suppliers each year
- Our readers are owners of Independent, Budget, Economy, Mid-Scale, and Upper Mid-Scale, and Luxury hotels across the nation.
- 32% of our membership represents independent hotels and 82% are affiliated with franchise brands.
- To learn more, visit AAHOA.com/Oxford.
For more information and for general advertising inquiries, contact Chris Zabel, Director of Media Sales for AAHOA, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 352-328-7862.