ATLANTA, September 11, 2016 – Chip Rogers, president and CEO of the Asian American Hotel Owners Association (AAHOA), will address attendees of the annual Wyndham Hotel Group (WHG) Global Conference this week. Rogers will speak during the General Session on Tuesday, September 13at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.
“The long-standing partnership between Wyndham and AAHOA is one of the strongest in the hospitality industry. It is an honor to address the thousands of hotel owners who will be in attendance.” said Rogers. “Our collective efforts to protect our industry from the numerous challenges we face from an ever-growing local, state, and federal bureaucracy will pay dividends if we stand united. Events like the Wyndham Global Conference make the task of uniting our industry possible.”
According to Wyndham, the conference will enhance operations worldwide as Wyndham hotel owners will have access to:
- Two general sessionsrevealing the strategic transformation taking place to drive increased market share and profitability
- Focused brand sessionshighlighting the bold moves being made to clearly define and differentiate Wyndham brands
- Industry expert instruction on how to unlock a hotel’s competitive advantage
- A vasttrade showof leading hospitality supplier partners featuringexclusiveconference promotions
- A global villageof personalized guidance from every WHG department dedicated to maximizing every system and resource Wyndham Hotel Group has to offer
- Networking with WHG representatives, brand leaders, and hotel owners to discover best practices
- Awardsand celebrations
Founded in 1989, AAHOA is the largest hotel owner’s association in the world, with more than 15,000 small business owner-members. AAHOA members own almost one in every two hotels in the United States.