On Thursday, October 24, 2019, the Kabani Hotel Group of Marcus & Millichap held their 4th Annual Hotel Investment Forum & Luncheon at the Pullman Miami Airport Hotel. Influential investors, developers, CEOs and dealmakers joined to strategize about development, finance, franchising, management and operations in the hospitality industry. The event had over 200 guests in attendance.
- Mayor Juan Carlos Bermudez of the City of Doral held a presentation detailing the growth of the city, and its opportunities for real estate investment
- Chief Operating Officer of Driftwood Acquisitions & Development, Carlos Rodriguez Jr. delivered a powerful and inspiring keynote address discussing current and emerging trends shaping the hospitality industry.
- U.S and Florida Hotel Overview and Outlook focused on the current market cycle and expectations in opportunities for hospitality investment properties by:
- John Chang, Senior Vice President, Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services Research
- Panel of industry experts from diverse specialties delivered comprehensive insight into the hot topics in hospitality.