April 30, 2020
SAN FRANCISCO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / April 30, 2020 / A dozen young second and third-generation hoteliers at eight leading hotel ownership companies have collaborated to purchase and donate 25,000 protective face masks to 11 hospitals in the four states where the respective companies operate their hotels – California, Texas, Oregon, and Washington.
The 12 hoteliers and their eight companies are:
- Taran Patel, managing partner at A1 Hospitality Group, which operates properties in Oregon and Washington
- Neal Patel and Avi “Sunny” Patel, founders and managing partners of Blue Chip Hotels, which operates in Texas
- Shirin Patel, principal at Canterbury Hotel Group, with properties in Oregon
- Suraj R. Patel, president, and Ravi Govin, vice president, of Clutch Hotel Group in Texas
- Bijal Patel, CEO, and principal of Coast Redwood Hospitality, in Northern California
- Mayur “Mike” Patel, managing partner, and Amish Patel, director, of Prosper Hospitality in Texas
- Mitesh Jivan and Alpesh Jivan, founders and managing partners of TenSeventy Hospitality in California
- Sawan H. Patel, managing partner at Unity Hotels Group in Texas
The mask donation includes a joint effort together by Neal Patel, who serves as Secretary of AAHOA, and Bijal Patel, who is Chairman of CH&LA.