- Join us for a day of golf to benefit charity. AAHOA has a full slate of charity golf tournaments planned for 2021, so plan to come out for a day of golf and networking, all while supporting worthwhile causes. Join us for a safe, masked, socially distanced day on the greens and help make a difference.
Register today at AAHOA.com/events/golf; space is limited.AAHOA North Pacific Inaugural Charity Golf Tournament
Dates and location to be announced soon!
AAHOA Southeast Texas Inaugural Charity Golf Tournament
April 6 , Wildcat Golf Club
AAHOA Southwest-Phoenix Charity Golf Tournament
April 8, Ocotillo Golf Club
AAHOA North Central Inaugural Charity Golf Tournament
June 9-10 , Deer Creek Golf Course
AAHOA North Carolina Charity Golf Tournament
August 14-15, Rocky River Golf Club
AAHOA Northwest Charity Golf Tournament
August 23, Langdon Farms Golf Club
- AAHOA, in partnership with myDigitalOffice, is launching a new, free data analytics tool. We know hoteliers need critical data now. This Market Analytics, Pace & Performance (MAPP) tool, developed by myDigital Office, helps users make strategic, data-backed business decisions for economic recovery. It’s based on the crowdsourcing of anonymized hotel data, so the greater the number of users, the more robust and useful the data becomes. This resource provides real-time insight into revenues, forward-looking indicators, and market potential for recovery. Learn more at AAHOA.com/mapp.
- Want to make a difference? Serve on the Board of Directors. We are looking for motivated members who are eager to assist AAHOA in achieving its latest goals as set forth in the 2021-2023 Strategic Plan. Answer the call and volunteer to serve. The nomination period runs through March 8, and open positions and eligibility requirements are available at AAHOA.com/2021candidates.
- Help AAHOA recognize shining stars. Each year, AAHOA honors hoteliers for their contributions to the hospitality industry. Do you know a hotelier who you feel has gone above and beyond in their efforts? If so, now is the time to nominate him or her for one of seven awards to be bestowed at AAHOACON21 in Dallas, TX. You do not need to be an AAHOA Member to submit a nomination. For eligibility and nomination info, visit AAHOA.com/Awards.
- Not even a pandemic could stop us. In a year unlike any other, nothing could keep us from providing AAHOA Members with what they needed to survive the COVID-19 pandemic. Last year alone, we offered members:
The nation’s first major all-virtual convention and trade show. Did you know that all content from AAHOACON20 is available on AAHOA’s YouTube channel? Visit AAHOA’s channel to watch.
240+ webcasts featuring nearly 300 leaders and subject-matter experts. You had questions about all things COVID-19. We got you answers. Find them all at AAHOA.com/webcasts.Nearly 65 live virtual events, including 11 Q&As with brands. Watch the on-demand videos for all past events and also check the schedule for upcoming events at AAHOA.com/virtualevents.
8 virtual regional conferences and trade shows. If you were unable to attend, you still can view all 22 education sessions at youtube.com/c/AAHOA/videos.
25 call-to-action campaigns with more than 61,000 letters sent. You can see all of AAHOA’s past and current advocacy efforts as well as join the fight yourself at AAHOA.com.
5 Things To Know About AAHOA This Month0