Source: Hospitality Net
March 20, 2020
Hospitality Net has created a curated list of the most read How to articles to help you navigate the coronavirus disruption.
Visit the Coronavirus special coverage for a live stream of relevant news to insights, market reports, opinions, webinars and more.
- How can restaurants & bars survive COVID-19 pandemic? — By Heleri Rande
- How to navigate coronavirus disruption in travel — By Gino Engels
- Hotels in crisis can still win: How to adjust strategies without jeopardizing your future — By Alisa Voitika
- How Hoteliers Can Get Over the Coronavirus — By David Eisen
- How To Make The Most Of A Coronavirus Situation — By Xenia zu Hohenlohe
- Train Your Reservations And Sales Team To Show Compassion For Cancellations — By Doug Kennedy
- How to Play in the Rain, Not Just Survive the Storm — By Gregg Hopkins
- Events Canceled Due to Coronavirus? Here’s How to Replace Lost Business — By Daniel E. Craig
- Coronavirus Can Live On Surfaces For Hours Or Days: Here’s How To Sanitize Your Hotel Room
- The Coronavirus Effect: Latest Trends And How To Respond